Service Team Member
Enjoy talking with people on the phone and at the counter? Then this may be for you. We like to help our customers feel like they are at home. We treat them like family as we do our team members. Part-time and full-time.
- Greets all guests warmly and with a smile upon their arrival.
- Relays information to service staff, requests feedback from customers as to their experience and gives a final salutation upon exit from the restaurant.
- Maintains a clean and organized station. Ensures the cleanliness of menus, and keeps necessary stock of pens, pencils, menus and other departmental supplies.
- Promptly answers the phones with appropriate greeting.
- Responds to guest inquiries related to operating hours, reservations, directions to restaurant or other.
- Ensures backup coverage for host stand when necessary.
- Completes all side work requirements prior, during and after shift.
- Periodically checks restrooms for cleanliness and proper stocking of supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
Experience and Education Requirements
Previous host/hostess experience in restaurant or hospitality
High School diploma or GED.
Eligible to work in the United States.
Washington State Food Handlers Permit
Must be able to work in a standing position for prolonged periods of time. Must be able to work under stress, have excellent organizational skills and multi-task throughout shift. Must have a clean, professional appearance with excellent grooming habits.
Food Knowledge, Preparation, Production and Safety
Must be able to learn and describe menu items to guests when requested.
We are open Monday through Sunday from 11:00 AM until 8:00 PM. Must be able to work different shifts, including some holidays.